The next youth tournament will be the Under 16 girls and Under 17 boys. The Under 16 girls tournament will be hosted in Lae by the Lahi Football Association while the Under 17 Boys Championships will be held during the tern three school holidays in October.
The venue for the event is yet to be confirmed; however member associations should continue their preparations for the event.
The team management should take note of the following requiretment when nominating to take part in the championships in any youth tournaments sanctioned by the PNG Football Association.
- There shall only be one team per gender per association.
- Submit a nomination form per team to the secretariat office two weeks before the date of the tournament.
- Submit a preliminary list of twenty- two (22)players and four (4) team management officials to the secretariat office two weeks before the date of the tournament.
- Pay a K500 nomination per team into PNGFA account no. 1000146403 at any Bank South Pacific Branch. Nomination fee must be paid five working days before the4 start of the tournament.
- All teams should have evidence of proof of birth available to be presented at the technical meeting befre the start of the tournament