On the 11 June 2018 in Moscow, the Oceania Football Confederation Congress will decide on an acting President to lead the Confederation until January 2019.
The OFC Congress will take place in Moscow, Russia ahead of the FIFA Congress which is being held at the Expo Centre on Wednesday 13 June.
Seven candidates have put themselves forward for the position of acting OFC President, and thus FIFA vice-president:
- Mr Deryck Shaw (New Zealand)
- Mr Alexander Godinet (American Samoa)
- Mr Laupama Solomona (Samoa)
- Mr Henri Thierry Ariiotima (Tahiti)
- Mr Rajesh Patel (Fiji)
- Mr Lambert Maltock (Vanuatu)
- Mr Steeve Laigle (New Caledonia)
The process will be monitored by FIFA in accordance with the FIFA Statutes and the FIFA Governance Regulations.